Any breach of customer confidence, can have a particularly devastating impact on customer confidence. The secure Mobile Transactions & GSM/LTE Networks MasterClass, will teach you what Governments, hackers & fraudsters know about that most banks are missing; how the inner workings of the Mobile (GSM/LTE/SS7) networks are exploited by hackers and which strategies, steps & strategic options are open to secure mobile financial transactions and retain customer trust.
In today's competitive market, any dent to your consumers confidence in your Mobile product/channel, can have a potentially devastating impact, in uptake, and even to your brand
A recent US survey, by The Financial Brand found 73% of people never used Mobile Banking because they were "concerned about security”. The perception by your customers, that mobile transactions may be at risk, or vulnerable, can make all the difference between a successful product or channel - and a failure.
Who Should Attend?
- Digital & Mobile Heads & Leaders
- Retail & Electronic Transaction Leaders
- Mobile Developers, Designers & Innovation Managers
- Risk & Security Professionals & Project Managers
What you will learn
- What makes Mobile Networks so different?
- How is it Mobile Financial Transactions are so vulnerable?
- Why Mobile networks are inherently vulnerable
- Smartphones - Android, Apple & App Stores
- Handsets, App stores, Risk & control?
- Is "Handset state" App security the answer?
- Why (and how) does 2FA (two-factor authentication) fail?
- How can you secure OTP (One time PIN's)?
- strategies, techniques and options for secure data across mobile networks
- How is Apple Pay & 'Tokenisation'? a target for fraud?
- Learn the hidden glue behind mobile - SS7 Signalling
- Discover why should banks care about GSM/LTE & SS7?
- Truth & Obfuscation - Why IMSI feeds are unlikely to help?
- Can banks & non-Telco's beat Mobile Fraudsters at their game?
- Mobile Frauds - examples, and cases studies from around the world
A Solveworx Consultant is on hand to answer any Training questions
- To get the complete Training Course Agenda & Training Outline, fill in the form, and it will be emailed directly, along with the Course Director Biography, course dates, venues and related information
- Our Training Agenda is up to date, however we run a variety of courses, outside of the published agenda, so kindly contact us to find out when the next available course is run
Want to ask a quick question to do with anything related to our business or training? Chat to one of our online consultants (If we are busy or taking a break, leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP)
|Price on Application||(Includes)|
|Price on Application||♿ Friendly||Please let us know when booking|
|Price on Application||(Excludes)|
|Group Rates Apply|
|Terms & Conditions Apply|