Enterprise Blockchain in Banking & Financial Services
Why are 'Smart Contracts' not smart at all? How is BitCoin contributing to global warming? Can robots really replace people?
Solveworx professional Blockchain courses take a sensible look at what lies behind the buzzwords. The Blockchain Series is designed for non-technical delegates who want to understand the implications of the latest Innovation buzzwords - Blockchain, Distributed Ledgering, AI and Innovation - without a PHD in Engineering
Our training courses start at the business end of the issues affecting Banking & Financial Services today.
Blockchain – as a technology – appears suitable for a narrow set of use cases. In fact, many of the solutions proposed don’t fit the requirements, and ‘smart contracts’ could just as easily be implemented on a central or locally consistent framework. So what should companies be thinking about when considering Blockchain Technololgy? We believe it's more productive to think of blockchain as a contributor to a larger digital banking trends. What do those digital banking trends look like?
The course is hosted & presented by Tim Lea, author of new guide to BlockChain, "Down the Rabbit Hole" & Gary Collins, former Head of Digital Innovation at Westpac, and regular speaker and author of articles on digital innovation, with guest experts on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing & Robotics & Automation
For those Banking & Financial Services leaders, managers & decision-makers who want an introduction to the major concepts and interesting dip of the major talking points of the day, in a language bankers will understand
Who Should Attend?
- Employees & professionals whose job or industry is touched by technology
- Tech, Banking, Finance, Business
- Digital, Retail & Electronic Banking Leaders
- Product & Channel Heads & Managers (Digital, Mobile)
- Programme & Project Managers & SME's
- Strategy, HR Excecutives & Managers
What you will learn
- A dive into the major disruptive technologies of the day
- Blockchain, BitCurrencies & distributed ledgers - how they work & what they mean
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics & Automation
- Fintech - will the real disruptors please stand up?
- 'Post-Truth', techno-hype & reality in business & popular culture
- Why are "smart contracts" not so smart?
- Is Artificial Intelligence as good as we think?
- Why is FinTech a 'Thing'
- What does Automation mean for work, jobs & employment
- Will 'bots ever pass the credibility test?
- People & the future of work
- Brave new world or dystopian nightmare
A Solveworx Consultant is on hand to answer any Training questions
- To get the complete Training Course Agenda & Training Outline, fill in the form, and it will be emailed directly, along with the Course Director Biography, course dates, venues and related information
- Our Training Agenda is up to date, however we run a variety of courses, outside of the published agenda, so kindly contact us to find out when the next available course is run
Want to ask a quick question to do with anything related to our business or training? Chat to one of our online consultants (If we are busy or taking a break, leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP)
|Price on Application||(Includes)|
|Price on Application||♿ Friendly||Please let us know when booking|
|Price on Application||(Excludes)|
|Group Rates Apply|
|Terms & Conditions Apply|